ContinuityCare™ protects your important business data.
Keep your critical computer networks running consistently and at high performance levels with Tech North Solutions' ContinuityCare™ service; a comprehensive, proactive, guaranteed maintenance plan.
Data Backup Solutions
- HomeProtect - Backup your home data in a simple, secure, and cost effective manner. Use HomeProtect to save a mirror image of your important music and photographs.
- DesktopProtect - Perfect for small offices, DesktopProtect will backup your office PC data to our secure, offsite data centre. A simple web-browser interface allows you to control the backup schedule and restore files without a support call.
- ServerProtect - For offices with small servers (Windows or Linux), our ServerProtect product will help you sleep better at night. Fully monitored and managed, Tech North ensures that your data is safe.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
This service is designed to dramatically reduce the down time associated with serious server outages in your business. With a continual backup solution, services can be re-established in as little as 30 minutes after the outage has been identified.
Our purpose is to PREVENT server outage problems from escalating into unexpected downtime, data loss, interruptions in business, and financial loss. In fact, our ContinuityCare Services virtually eliminate the opportunity for your server to be out for any extended period of time. A critical component of every organization's IT infrastructure is a solid backup and disaster recovery solution.
- ServerClone - Our classic BDR solution offered in various sizes depending on your requirements. The ServerClone solution protects a minimum of two Windows servers per BDR device. From continuous backup to fast recovery in the event of catastrophic loss, ServerClone has you covered.
- DesktopClone - Don't just backup your data, backup your entire computer with Tech North's DesktopClone solution. If your computer fails, we can have a running virtualization delivered to your site within hours.
Benefits of using a Backup and Disaster Recovery Device
- A complete solution that is designed to reduce any server down time with the use of a specialized back up and virtual server appliance.
- Allows near real-time backups – scheduled as frequent as every 15 minutes.
- Offers off-site storage at an affordable cost.
- Provides a low cost, speedy disaster recovery process.
- Data is encrypted so it is not accessible to anyone, either on the BDR or at the remote storage facility without the passkey.
- Eliminates the cost and time of managing on-site tape backup. We monitor and manage the entire process.
- Single monthly costs include: frequent on site backups, on site virtual server, remote storage, disaster recovery and 24/7 management of the entire process are bundled at a price that is comparable to the overall cost of buying and managing tape backup.
- The BDR unit can be used to restore any backup to a Virtual Machine which can be used by the client as a temporary replacement for the failed hardware. This ability minimizes the downtime that an office experiences when a catastrophic server failure occurs. The restoration period falls to minutes instead of the days required to receive replacement hardware in the event of system failure.
- Use more modern technology than tape or disk based solutions and provide additional disaster recovery benefits, beyond data backup. The virtualization protection becomes even more important when internet services like email are incorporated into your organization's IT infrastructure, as communications outages have a wider ranged affect on an organization.
- Your servers are backed up to a BDR device located on your own premises. This device receives the backup data across your network from your local servers. Backups are scheduled nightly, or more frequently (up to every 15 minutes) depending on your needs. Additional forms of backup or off-site storage are required as no secondary device or media is available in case the BDR is destroyed or disabled in some way. The BDR device acts as backup media and an emergency replacement backup server, should a disaster arise. At a minimum, the BDR should be backed up itself at the Tech North data centre. Optionally, BDR data can be further protected by storing it at a secondary data centre.