27 Point Network Assessment
Tech North Solutions offers a comprehensive 27-point Network Assessment, which includes an inventory of your current environment, along with a list of any needed improvements to make your network more manageable.
An In-Depth Look at Your Network
Book it! Complete this form to find out how Tech North Solutions SupportCare™ Service will keep your computers running faster, cleaner, and problem free — without the expense of a full-time IT staff!
The comprehensive review will be conducted by one of our senior technicians who will determine your current network status including any issues requiring correction prior to the SupportCare™ Service engagement. Upon completion we will be able to:
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data backup, power outages, and system downtime.
- Outline a powerful and comprehensive line of defense for your specific network against even the most evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam.
- Recommend ways to speed up your entire computer network while cutting costs on your Internet service, e-mail, and possibly even your phone bill!
- Create Initial Network Documentation (basically a blueprint or index of your entire network). This document allows any technician to know exactly how your network is configured at a glance, saving you precious consulting time and money to figure out what’s under the hood. Most firms charge over $1,000 for this service alone, but we’ll do it for FREE.
- We will also provide you with a detailed written report in plain English which will outline your high risk areas for viruses, down-time, or other problems, and explain how our managedCare services can eliminate these threats.
To schedule your FREE 27-Point Network Assessment, and to get more information about our managedCare™ Service, simply complete and submit this form or call 1 877 692 7997.
The following areas will be analyzed:
- Active directory/file replication service configuration
- DNS configuration
- Email configuration including Internet domain configuration
- Microsoft Office versions and compatibility issues
- Server hardware capacity, utilization and performance
- Backup system configuration and functionality
- Networking infrastructure configuration/equipment
- Server and workstation patch and service pack status
- Terminal Services/Citrix configuration
- Inter-office network connectivity
- Internet and remote access configuration
- Firewall configuration
- Firewall firmware status
- Mission critical application availability and data security requirements
- Review company security policies including:
- Password administration
- E-mail usage and archiving
- Storage of company confidential information
- Network administration
Physical environment review of:
- Network connections
- Server storage and location
- Environmental considerations for servers, routers, firewalls and switches
Following the assessment, we will provide a report to include:
- Estimate for correcting any existing configuration/hardware issues required for the managedCare™ Service engagement
- Detailed inventory report of current server and workstation hardware and software
- Any optional network recommendations
- Wireless networking configuration (if applicable)
- Virus software status and configuration
- Identification of software products which may cause network support or performance issues